[rescue] Looking for a couple of SS20 bits

Joshua Snyder josh at imagestream.com
Thu Sep 5 18:10:03 CDT 2002

Well, I might be able to hook you up with drive brackets.  And possibly
with the case cover also... I think I can get a drive bracket for $5 the
only thing I would want on top of that would be shipping.  I don't think
you will do better looking for brakets on e-bay...  So, one or two... or a
pile :)

			josh