[rescue] SGI Keyboard & Mouse

Eric Ozrelic eric at stereolab.net
Thu Sep 5 12:38:41 CDT 2002

Hello there, just throwing a shout out to see if anyone has a keyboard and
mouse for an SGI Personal Iris 4D/30 lying around that I could pick up
cheap. I believe an Indigo, or Onyx keyboard will work as well. Also, if
anyone has any memory, or any other stuff that goes with a 4D/30 I'd be
interested. OH, and one more thing, I'll be looking for 5.3 install media
very soon. Contact me off list for this stuff please! Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Eric Ozrelic

Chief Technology Officer        Webformix
Tel. 541-385-8532                220 NW Oregon Ave STE E
Fax. 541-385-8643               Bend OR 97701
                www.webformix.net