[rescue] San Antonio, TX area rescue

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 28 22:12:53 CST 2002

--- Chris Hedemark <chris at yonderway.com> wrote:

> IIRC, these are direct channel connection which is a pretty thick
> umbilical connection.  I fired off a note to someone who may know
> more  about this stuff and see what he says.

BUSS and TAG lines? GAWD, those are some awful big cables... I spent a
month pulling them out of a raised-floor AT&T data center that was
being shut down... 150' cables weigh a (seeming) ton! They had a coiler
(that dropped into the raised floor to secure it), and the 150' cables
took up an entire pallet...

=====
Lionel

http://mailplus.yahoo.com