[rescue] What is a decent Sun Workstation

Kevin kevin at pipeline.com
Wed Nov 27 09:32:17 CST 2002

Thanks for the info guys, this is exactly the info i
was looking for.  I'll look for a good U30 or U60 when
the cash is available.  The only reason i'd be looking
for a Sun is because of the build quality so it makes
sense to look for a decent model.

There is actually what looks to be a decent one on
ebay now.  Might go for it, might wait.. not sure yet.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2075588924

Thanks again,
/KRM