[rescue] Java Station

Klaasjan Brand kjb at studenten.net
Wed Nov 27 13:20:56 CST 2002

Hi,

My experience with the Javastation "Krups" model is that the DHCP client
in the JavaOS flash simm is not capable of booting from anything else
than a Solaris DHCP server. After removing the flash I got it to boot
from a Linux server using a Linux/X image to turn the machine into an
X-terminal...

greets,
Klaasjan