[rescue] Motorola AIX (was: Strange OS for strange machines)

Yuri K koroby398 at ifrance.com
Wed Nov 27 01:29:19 CST 2002

Hello Thomas,

Wednesday, November 27, 2002, 6:28:18 (UTC), you wrote:

TG> Hey

TG> I used to live in the Ulm - Neu Ulm area for a while. Then moved to munich
TG> and the outside area's towards Landshut. And then back to munich. And now
TG> i'm here in washington d.c. hehe... fun

I lived in places favoured by Classics of Marxism-Leninism
and Sicherheit Dienst: Pullach, Unterfoehring, Ismaning, Dachau and Ascheim.
And now I am in Vancouver. Munich is worth 100 Parisien masses.
When I was a child and read Feuchtwanger I remember how he described
his suffering from being out of Munich. Now I understand him.