[rescue] needed: cable/DSL router

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 22 21:06:53 CST 2002

I like my Linksys router, but honestly, about every 4-6 mos. I need to
power cycle it.

Could be old cruft in the firmware, maybe some cruft from my Verizon
DSL line, I dunno...

Works for me, and they are quite cheap too...

I have the BEFSR41 - the classic cable/DSL router...

Lionel

--- "Patrick Giagnocavo +1.717.201.3366" <patrick at zill.net> wrote:
> I am looking for a decent quality cable/DSL router.
>
> Suggestions are welcome.  I only need two ethernet ports.

=====
Lionel

http://mailplus.yahoo.com