[rescue] My new toy in Laurel MD!

Mike Hebel nimitz at speakeasy.net
Mon Nov 18 21:06:50 CST 2002

Lionel Peterson wrote:

> --- Kurt Huhn  wrote:
>
> >Hummer is too rare and too expensive to have a whole lot in
> >aftermarket goodies for it - as most Chevy, Dodge, and Ford models
> >do.
>

> Hey, anyone know when the army surplus Hummers will hit the market?
> That would be a fun toy... And, hopefully, more affordable...

You're probably out of luck.  As of about five years ago or so the
government ceased allowing private title on them except for museums.  My
source was several people I know in the military and reserves as well as
the Kenosha, WI military museum.

My suggestion would be to subscribe to Hemmings.

Mike Hebel