[rescue] Western area (Montana/Colorado) job questions...

Mike Hebel nimitz at speakeasy.net
Mon Nov 11 15:36:43 CST 2002

Is there anybody on the list from the Montana/Colorado area?

I've got an inlaw that could possibly find us an inexpensive plot of
land in Montana or Colorado and I'm wondering how the job market is out
there.  The inlaw currently lives in Missoula but I hear that the job
market is real thin in that area.  (Same is probably true of broadband
in rural areas as well.)

What I'm looking for is info outside of the family and from straight-up
people - I consider list members such in general. ;-)

Anybody got any mountain info?

Mike Hebel