[rescue] FS: Sun Ultra 5 (NZ & Australia)

ghub005 at xtra.co.nz ghub005 at xtra.co.nz
Fri Nov 8 23:52:46 CST 2002

Hi Lads

I've got an Ultra 5 on my home LAN that I haven't used in over six months. Before I disconnected it from a D1000, it used to be one of my NFS servers. I'd like to offer it to the list before it goes to FleaBay. The configuration is:

270MHz/256k
128MB (2 x 64MB)
4.3GB disk
CDROM (12x)
Dual UW-SCSI (SE) PCI card (375-0005)
17" monitor (365-1354, man April 98, missing stand)
Sun type 5 KB & mouse (KB is missing right-hand <> key)
Solaris 8 installed + media kit on CD-R

I reckon it is probably worth about 500NZD (250USD) for the base system and 200NZD (100USD) for the SCSI card. So I'll let it go for 800NZD (400USD) shipped anywhere in NZ or Australia.

Subtract 100NZD (50USD) from that if you want to do a local pickup from Auckland.

Please email me off-list if interested.

Regards,

Gavin Hubbard