[rescue] FDDI Concentrator

Mike Johnson mike at enoch.org
Fri Nov 8 09:34:15 CST 2002

Found some pretties at the local surplus outlet but can't find any
information on them.  They are (what looks like) FDDI concentrators from
RayLINK and say nothing other than 'Series 2000 Management' and 'Serries
2000 Stackable' (there are several of each).  I'm not into FDDI (no
cards, or cables, or concentrator) so I thought I'd ask on the list if
anyone knew about these and/or wanted them (they're $3 each).

Mike
--
"Would you like to take advantage of wiretap Wednesdays?"
     -- Fed on Sealab 2021