[rescue] Arcade Machines

Mike Hebel nimitz at speakeasy.net
Wed Nov 6 14:13:11 CST 2002

Brent B. Powers wrote:

> I've always wanted a Xenon... That was the machine that would orgasm
> when you got a free ball, yes? Hmmm, wonder if ... well, is your Xenon
> cute, and does she have a sister?

My favorite pinball was a newer one called Joker's Wild.  I used to be
the only one that could pop the center ramp up and down multiple times.
  I think the best was (boy, I'm leaving myself wide open here) ramping
5 balls in one solid line before the ramp dropped back down again.

> I'm also looking for an original Black Knight, but that's a whole
> different story.

Original sit-down Star Wars or a particualar sit-down Japanese game that
I can't quite recall right now.  Not that I'll be able to afford those
any time soon.

Mike Hebel