[rescue] Xenon

Steve Hatle shatle at nfldinet.com
Wed Nov 6 14:15:26 CST 2002

On 11/6/02 2:09 PM, "Brent B. Powers" <sunrescue at b2pi.com> wrote:

>   Steve> Oh for the days when I actually had time to go and play
>   Steve> pinball. . . Two of my machines are named gorgar and xenon.
>
> I've always wanted a Xenon... That was the machine that would orgasm
> when you got a free ball, yes? Hmmm, wonder if ... well, is your Xenon
> cute, and does she have a sister?

That would be the one, yes :-) I don't actually have a Xenon pinball
machine, but one of my *nix boxes is named xenon.

A pinball machine at home would be cool (and my wife is not opposed) but a
big part of the fun is playing with your buddies while half-assed drunk.
That's the hard thing to arrange, these days.

Steve