[rescue] Discussion Question (was Fast Terminal Servers?)

Thomas Gallaway tgallaway at comcast.net
Fri Nov 1 12:32:27 CST 2002

Well right now I have 2 subnets. 1 internal on a 10/100 switch and dmz
on a managed 10baseT hub. Plus 802.11b soon on it's own network with vpn
gateway. When the point comes that I move I will hook up most of my
machines to the 16port oc3 switch I have. (got it for free hehe) plus
got some oc3 to 10baseT switches. Trying to get an 10/100 switch with
oc3 port.
Now all I would need is a oc3 running into the new home. That'd be
sweet...