[rescue] Fast Terminal Servers?

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Fri Nov 1 12:00:28 CST 2002

On Friday, November 1, 2002, at 01:30 AM, Eric Dittman wrote:
>> Yes, that's exactly why I searched earnestly for a flash card for my
>> DECserver 900TM!  :-)
>
> That's also why I have a VT420 and an exceptionally long
> cable at work.  In the worst case, I can run the cable
> direct to the system (but have to make sure I don't trip
> over it).

   Yes that's a very useful thing to have; I use that trick in my
computer room now.  I have fond memories of a VT320 on a roll-around
table in the computer room at Digex several years ago...that worked
really, really well.

          -Dave

--
Dave McGuire                  "Mmmm, big."
St. Petersburg, FL                -Den