[rescue] Cheap like fire

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Thu Jan 31 20:01:55 CST 2002

On January 31, Linc Fessenden wrote:
> > Dave McGuire:
> > The only person I know (older than five years of age)
> > who threatens people with farts.  And by FedEx, none
> > the less.  I guess that's so they will still be fresh when
> > they arrive.
>
> Having been in his presence when one (several) has occurred, I can attest
> to the fact that they are indeed threatening.  If the rest of you want to
> find out for yourselves, just take him out for some tai food...
> And just to be completely fair here, Brian Hechinger comes in a *close*
> second.  You don't want to know.

  Brian "Lady Farts" Hechinger comes in SECOND?!  He was farting the
whole time...a near constant methane stream...that one afternoon.
That day when I was all loopy from my first night on CPAP, remember?
He was fartin' like a madman.  TOOT!  BOOM!  FRRRAP!  SQUEAK!  CHIRP!
BOOM!  All damn afternoon.

  Brian "Lady Farts" Hechinger and his Orchestral Ass.  Sheesh. ;)

    -Dave

--
Dave McGuire