[rescue] OpenBSD

Derrick D. Daugherty derrick at blinky-lights.org
Thu Jan 31 13:38:43 CST 2002

It's rumored that around Thu, Jan 31, 2002 at 07:57:27AM +0000
Paul Sladen <sun-rescue at paul.sladen.org> wrote:
> On Wed, 30 Jan 2002, Derrick D. Daugherty wrote:
> > >
> > >   Stick a scope on the sync & video pins of the connector?
>
> <wtf>
>
> > I got one for x-mas..a little tiny hand held one from my mum... it's
> > windows only, OR, palm!  badass.  [...]
>
> </wtf>
>
> Think Dave meant one of the type you use to draw pretty Sine waves on a
> small 4"x4" green CRT screen, and has lots of knobs for changing the shape.

yes he did, and that's what i meant too.  It's like in sudo-pen form and
doesn't way 20lbs like the Real Ones do.

see:

http://www.radioshack.com/product.asp?cookie%5Ftest=1&catalog_name=CTLG&category

it's pictured with a floppy other cables..it doesn't have either and
i haven't called them to get it.  so it's pretty functionless right now.

but still neat that it's pocket-sized.

^D