[rescue] OT: tons of freeware, was OpenBSD

Derrick D. Daugherty derrick at blinky-lights.org
Thu Jan 31 13:10:40 CST 2002

It's rumored that around Thu, Jan 31, 2002 at 07:31:44AM +0000
Paul Sladen <sun-rescue at paul.sladen.org> wrote:
> On Wed, 30 Jan 2002, Derrick D. Daugherty wrote:
> >
> > A friend of mine was jumping for joy when he saw his project,
> > openticket, posted on freshmeat.  Later he got a reply from someone at
> > purdue saying they'd replaced their commercial trouble ticketing system
> > with it.
>
> That could be just what I need (busy rolling my own at the moment);  sadly,
> the website:
>
>   http://openticket.point-one.net/
>
> seems to have lost its dns along the way.  Ach well.

yes sorry about that.  that box has been shut down long long ago but I
thought roman put it on source forge.  I'm headed down to my datacenter
today, CTO bought all the assets back, so I'll see if i can flip on that
box, an obsd box, and i'll update the dns.  I'm moving our T1 so
complete connectivity will be gone for a while (dns) but will be back
later today.  If that fails, i'll just tar it up and ftp it to ya.

^D