[rescue] Re: SGI Fuel

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Thu Jan 31 08:43:15 CST 2002

> San Francisco is always cold! Even in summer, I think it is the only city
> that is warmer in winter than in summer. The valley is a different climate

I swear San Francisco is full of thin-skinned people with blood pumping
through them that has a specific weight not unlike that of rubbing
alcohol.  Middle of winter there and people are wandering around bundled
up like Eskimos, and there I am wearing shorts and t-shirt, wondering
what all the fuss is about.

The road freezes *maybe* once a year, and when it does the whole friggin
Bay Area shuts down for the day.  God help us if it should rain while
it's cold.  I've never seen so many people running around like Ralph
Wiggum chasing his tail...

I kid, I kid.  Seriously, San Francisco is a very nice place.......FOR
ME TO POOP ON!!

:)

Kurt