[rescue] OpenBSD

Brian Hechinger wonko at arkham.ws
Thu Jan 31 02:40:41 CST 2002

On Thu, Jan 31, 2002 at 04:50:52AM +0100, Iggy Drougge wrote:

> I have many small gripes about sysinst, but the framework's right.

yeah.  that sums it up nicely.

> One problem is that it's very stubborn about disks. It won't IME install on an
> NFS volume, as I like to do with some systems.

which i think goes back to it not being able to cope with more than one disk
since NFS could be considered another disk.  this is changing.  maybe if i
happen uppon some free time i'll look into getting NFS support into sysinst.
i do have some machines i could test with.  hmmmmm.

> Also, unlike other OSes, it doesn't query you about the keymap and locale
> settings you'd like to use.

well, this isn't an issue for me, so i never noticed. :)

-brian