[rescue] OpenBSD

George Adkins george at webbastard.org
Wed Jan 30 20:57:42 CST 2002

> >   Linux Threads.
> >
> >   It is completely incompatible with the STANDARD threading API that
> > EVERYONE ELSE IN THE WORLD uses.
> >

> I would hope so..  Most of the rest of the world uses Windows.
> A quote from someone I respect recently said:
> "At least it's not windows"

I would say that this pretty much sums up the Linux experience,
Doesn't work (yet)? isn't compatible (Oh, that package is only available for
the OTHER 250 Linux distros...)? 50 different management GUI's (half of them
don't work, and the other half don't have the features you need) and 5,000
different startup scripts?

"Yeah, but \"At least it's not windows\""

When Linux get's it's act together, call me.
I'll be the one shooting down the winged pigs.