[rescue] OpenBSD

ed at the7thbeer.com ed at the7thbeer.com
Wed Jan 30 18:58:02 CST 2002

Crap, from an admin or end-user perspective, one only need observe the
freshmeat.net postings.  50,000 "different" ways to do task x on Linux,
when every other OS seems to settle on a few, efficient, supportable and
*sane* methods.

Over-diversification is as much a pitfall as minimal diversification.