[rescue] Debian

Paul Sladen sun-rescue at paul.sladen.org
Wed Jan 30 13:50:34 CST 2002

On Wed, 30 Jan 2002, Bill Bradford wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 30, 2002 at 10:27:17AM -0500, Brian Hechinger wrote:
> > > Oh YEAH?  What about us people who prefer SOURCE CODE TARBALLS?
> > > Eh?  EH?  WHAT ABOUT US? 8-)
> > uhm, get the source code tarball?  :)
>
> and where would I find a non-linux-centric version of that?

Er... Debian *is* non-linux-centric;  (Debian GNU/Hurd)?  :)

  http://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/stable/main/source/games/bsdgames_2.9.orig.tar.gz

Debian helpfully distribute everything as the original upstream tarball,
then a Debian specific diff that you can apply before you compile.

	-Paul
--
Nottingham, GB