[rescue] Solaris-Linux-BSD

Kenneth Caruso ken at ipl31.net
Wed Jan 30 13:09:19 CST 2002

Hmm one thing that I think they might be usefull is to setup a Samba box
using an NT Domain Controller for authentication. Having someone change
a password on an NT Domain and seeing take effect when they connect to
samba share is always good for kicks.

If you really wanted to expose them to some *nix NT interoperability, I
would look at one of the following:

Windows 2000 Domain/Kerb Realm (KDC) authenticating Unix kerb clients
(fairly easy to setup)

Unix Kerb Box (KDC) authenticating Windows 2000 kerb clients

Also if you have access to Microsoft Unix Services for Windows, they
provide a NIS Server, NFS Server and client etc for Windows NT/2000.

Ken