[rescue] Re: sunpci note: TWO cards now available

Brian Hechinger wonko at arkham.ws
Wed Jan 30 01:15:08 CST 2002

> It is?  Why is DECpaq sending me email about the latest issue of the
> OpenVMS Times newsletter, with details about the Itanium port (which
> I'll LOVE to play with once its out..):

but isn't the Itanium just going to be another fast Intel CPU slappen on some
half-assed hardware?  just like everything else in the PC arena?  no offense,
but i'd rather run UNIX on something non-intel then VMS on something intel.

so who wants to resurect the VAX?  start making new VAX CPUs? :)

-brian