[rescue] Kivio & more cross-*NIX support

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Tue Jan 29 08:57:36 CST 2002

On Tue, Jan 29, 2002 at 05:50:29AM -0500, Brian Hechinger wrote:
>ok, so why don't we try to get a list together of what OSes on what arches
>people would like to see software ported to.  if all it takes is to offer
>up a shell account to someone, i'd be more than happy to toss in the bandwidth
>and hardware (if i have it, and as long as it isn't a PC)

I would like to see clisp and/or cmucl ported to OpenBSD/Sparc.  I might have
a shell available for people to work on it on in a while.  Depends on whether
GCL will work, and if it does will CL-HTTP work with GCL (if it works decently,
then I will use OpenBSD on my Ultra1, if not then I'll probably go with
Solaris).

> now i can't supply all the hardware, but if anyone want to ship anything out
> to me to put up and make available i can hang anything you guys have off of
> a T1.

I don't have anything interesting unless you want a 486 for something.

--
Joshua D. Boyd