[rescue] cars..was sunpci

Derrick D. Daugherty derrick at blinky-lights.org
Sun Jan 27 18:13:54 CST 2002

It's rumored that around Sat, Jan 26, 2002 at 09:47:26PM -0500
Kurt Huhn <kurt at k-huhn.com> wrote:
> > > boy it sure is good to hear from someone -- didnt get any list messages
> > > for ~ 4 hrs -- everything ok mrbill ??
> >
> > Everythings fine as far as I can tell.
> >

> I've been pretty quiet today because I haven't really been here.  I was up
> at New England Dyno and Tuning this morning in Worcester, MA.  A bunch of us
> with Dodge Rams got together and met up there to do some dyno runs and minor
> tuning.  I mainly went to get a good baseline for future work I'll be doing
> on the Truck.  Mine is bone stock on the engine, yet I managed to pull
> higher than normal numbers.  All in all it was good day.

on this note...sorry completely off topic..but i got my rx7 back
yesterday...new with shiny new motor and engine mounts...my god i forgot
how much fun that car is.  i have to put 1k miles on it tho before i can
really lay into it..but even with no boost and low rpm it hauls ass..and
being able to take turns going 80 is always fun.  just my luck i pull up
even to a red viper on a straight away on 183..fully open freeway..and
couldn't do anything about it.  now if m2 would manufacture some more of
their carbonfiber airboxes i could upgrade from the k&n crap.

"the beast has arisen, all sins are forgiven" -NoMeansNo

^D