[rescue] sunpci note: TWO cards now available

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sat Jan 26 20:47:26 CST 2002

> > boy it sure is good to hear from someone -- didnt get any list messages
> > for ~ 4 hrs -- everything ok mrbill ??
>
> Everythings fine as far as I can tell.

I've been pretty quiet today because I haven't really been here.  I was up
at New England Dyno and Tuning this morning in Worcester, MA.  A bunch of us
with Dodge Rams got together and met up there to do some dyno runs and minor
tuning.  I mainly went to get a good baseline for future work I'll be doing
on the Truck.  Mine is bone stock on the engine, yet I managed to pull
higher than normal numbers.  All in all it was good day.

While up there I got a chance to watch some modified diesels pull some runs.
Talk about impressive!  There's an earth-shattering howl, black smoke
everywhere, the ground vibrates and shakes - it seems like the earth is
coming to an end all around you.  My oldest daughter and I are still in
awe...

Kurt