[rescue] OpenVMS again

William Barnett-Lewis wlewis at mailbag.com
Sun Jan 27 14:47:51 CST 2002

>>I have the hobbyist distro and a few other misc. goodies that I've
>>scrounged (C++, Oracle RDB, Decwrite). If you'd like, I'll burn a copy
>>for you. Then all you need is to get the license PAKs from
>>http://www.montagar.com/hobbyist/
>
>You have oracle?  For VAX VMS??? I want!
>
>daniel

You can download Oracle RDB from the Oracle website. Just as they make
9i available (ie. one user developer license is free) from their Oracle
Technical Network.
Free signup.  35mb zip file for the VAX version, somewhat larger I think
if you're on Alpha. No PAK needed despite what the documentation
says...;'>

http://otn.oracle.com/software/products/rdb7/content.html

Enjoy.

William