[rescue] sunpci note: TWO cards now available

Harri Haataja harri.haataja at cs.Helsinki.FI
Sun Jan 27 10:15:19 CST 2002

On Sun, Jan 27, 2002 at 06:55:18AM -0700, Gary Nichols wrote:
> Ok - now I see the point you were making.  Valid points.  I myself
> wonder wtf they were thinking with their version of crontab
> maintenance files.

And something is so deeply wrong in files such as cron.d's, rc.d,
xinetd.d etc *that allow packages to drop in good templates*?

I find that a vastly superior system than having millions of people all
editing some flaky file differently. But that's just the overly logical
me.