[rescue] OpenBSD

Christian J Hedemark chris at yonderway.com
Sun Jan 27 00:13:50 CST 2002

Kurt said:
> I've watched the OpenBSD mailing lists and Darren's exchanges... as much
> as people bitch about Theo, Darren seems much more willing to pick a
> fight.

Oh I love watching those fights.  It's nice to see Theo bickering with
someone with a personality that matches his own.  It's like when you put a
mirror in front of a siamese fighting fish.  The dumb fish keeps puffing up
and fighting against his reflection.  Neither one of these guys realizes
when they look at each other they are really looking in the mirror.