[rescue] sunpci note: TWO cards now available

Sat Jan 26 17:09:45 CST 2002

Hello,

> > 2K *really* only plays nice on an MS network (duh.) and is tricky for
> > some people to configure to play in an Internet/DNS environment. I hate

> I've never had a problem using it with only tcp/ip networking at home.

Same here - I have Linux server, linux devel box and other linux boxes,
1 windows box and my notebook dual boots.

My dad and brother then use WinXP.

Everyone can connect to the internet and run all sorts of internet
clients fine through the linux box and everyone can share files etc
with no problems.

Bye for Now,

Ian