[rescue] Sparc Network Installation

Joshua Johnston flagg at midmaine.com
Sat Jan 26 15:44:44 CST 2002

Hi folks,

	I'm wondering if there's a way to install the OS cleanly on a
system with a network connect, but no floppy or CD-ROM drive?  A friend
of mine in New York state is bidding on a box, but it won't come with
either type of media.  Someone once told me you could get an install
done right from the PROM, but I'm wondering whether this is something
that:

A: Can be done.
B: Can be done over a cablemodem.

Any tips? Otherwise I may have to have the friend send me his box so I
can drop an OS on it, unless they get a CD-ROM.