[rescue] WWII Aircraft (was RE: Boats?)

bill pointon wpointon at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 25 18:46:46 CST 2002

war stories  -- my dad didnt talk about itmuch except for a few times --
he had served in the army in both europe where he was almost killed and
then in  the pacific after he got out of the hospital -- when i was
little he still had some souvenirs like uniforms medals and guns but he
got rid of it all except for pictures - some of which were rather
sobering-- before the war he used to go hunting iall of the time but he
didnt go any more after serving -- i think he lost his liking for
guns   ---- billp