[rescue] help me load up this Mylex SCSI 2 SCSI RAID controller

George Adkins george at webbastard.org
Thu Jan 24 21:28:13 CST 2002

On Thursday 24 January 2002 07:58 pm, you wrote:
> All you guys with the Clariion's feel free to laugh at my small
> wee-wee RAID controller...but it was only $87 on EBay.
>
> Today I got my Mylex DAC960SXIH RAID controller.

Nice little piece of SCSI - SCSI raid hardware there.
I have a CRD 5000 which is essentially the same thing, except that it's all
single ended and the 5 drive channels are narrow (and it's probably a lot
slower than that i960 driven speed demon you have there.)  I haven't gotten
to play with it much yet, but it looks like fun stuff.