[rescue] OT: Data Warehousing book recommendations

Eric Johnson eric_j at oasis.novia.net
Thu Jan 24 16:08:30 CST 2002

I guess I should be much more clear. The books at this point are not for
me; they are for the 'suits' (although they are actually more 'sports
jackets' around here). They need some kind of guidance in planning or they
won't recognize the Dilbert joke when I ask what color the database should
be.

Thanks for the ideas. I'm just an embedded and/or Java/CGI kind of guy.