[rescue] Boats?

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Jan 24 13:34:27 CST 2002

I love everything WWII. This probably comes from having parents that lived
in that time. My dad would have gone to Europe, but was kept stateside
because he was an engineer and metalergist for a major defense contractor.

I like things WWII military and things for home/auto from 1930 to 1950. I am
a big fan of B17's and Lightnings. P57 Mustangs are nice too (again with the
Merlin engine).

James Fogg, Network Engineer
Vicinity Corporation - New Hampshire
(603) 442-1751