[rescue] What the...?

Steve Hatle shatle at nfldinet.com
Thu Jan 24 11:24:38 CST 2002

<Homer> Mmmm.....clear SE/30....mmmmm </Homer)

Why do I like SE/30's so much? Just small, fast and efficient, I guess.

I like the observation that many have made that when Apple put a 68030 in
the Mac II, it became the IIx. When the smaller version with the 68030 came
out, it was the IIcx. So, when they put a 68030 in the SE, how come it
didn't become the SEx?

Apple marketeers should have been able to have a good time with that one!
<grin>

Steve