[rescue] Boats?

Rick Hamell hamellr at heorot.1nova.com
Wed Jan 23 12:07:24 CST 2002

> Now I have a rather unique small 4-person pontoon for lazy-day summer fun.
> At only 14 feet its as small as they come (except for the
> lawnchair-on-a-raft mini-toons like they built on the Red-Green show). It
> has been great fun and I love the Mercury 4 cycle engine it has (it's quiet

	My grandfather had a 45 foot Chris Craft cabin cruiser. He sold it
to upgrade to a "larger" boat, but died before he could do so. It was a
gorgeous boat though, I don't know what he did to it but that thing hauled
too. He ran it in some sort of benifit race up in Pugeot Sound one year
and got something like 4th place behind all the souped up speed boats. :)

	Rick