[rescue] SLACKERS

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Wed Jan 23 08:32:18 CST 2002

> > Then why don't you get your speedometer recalibrated?  It's not like it's
> > expensive.
>
> oh, trust me, when i put bigger tires on the truck the speedo will be
> recalibrated.  there is no doubt about that.

Heh, I don't car that much :)

I've actually become very adept at quick calculations.  I know the
percentage it's off, and can deduce immedidiately what my *actual* speed
is.

Besides, when you have 4 sets of tires, on four different rims, all
different sizes, you can't exactly go and have the speedo recalibrated
everytime you change the tires...

Kurt