[rescue] SLACKERS

Derrick D. Daugherty derrick at blinky-lights.org
Tue Jan 22 21:22:36 CST 2002

It's rumored that around Tue, Jan 22, 2002 at 09:43:58PM -0500
Brian Hechinger <wonko at arkham.ws> wrote:
> > I'll stick with my PS2.  A nice R5600/200 or so Mhz MIPS processor, lots
> > of memory IO...and TWO vector processing engines.
>
> is that not one of the nicest hardware designs you have ever seen?  very
> SGIesque.  i can't WAIT to get mine, but i won't get one till i'm done
> arranging and moving in, otherwise it would NEVER get done. :)
>
> Final Fantasy X

i'm addicted to this game... i think i'm at 51 hours...after this i'm
going to go play it some more :)   they really use the ps2's abilities
on this game, it's good.

> Siphon Filter 3

never played

> Metal Gear Solid 2

this is badass too..i'm all over sniping people..but tony hawk and FFX
came out too close to it..so i haven't finished it.  tony hawk was the
most addicting game i've played since street fighter II in the
arcades...i spent atleast 2k on that when i was 15/16.

> tenchu stealth assassin and bashido blade updated for ps2 would stomp.

they do have a bushido blade update..called kengo..it's pretty damn fun
as well.  very well done.

i also love ssx and ea's hockey games.

GTA3 is a riot... when your health is low you can pick up a hooker...but
as your health goes up your money goes down..no worries tho, just go
kill her and take your money back.  one of my female friends won't talk
to me right now because i get such a big kick out of that.

mmm, dead hookers