[rescue] SLACKERS

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Tue Jan 22 20:54:27 CST 2002

> don't you belong here in TX or colorado?  driving a tiny car I hate you
> people :)  i can't see around you to decide what lane is most optimal at
> that time slice.

What, you can't see under it?  Just look past the transfer case, to the
right of the differential :) Born in IL, grew up in OH - that might explain
it.

> there are cars here that are too big to fit in garages...ridiculous.

Not only does this not fit in my garage, But I can't even build a carport on
the side of my house - Truck's too big to fit uner it...

> my other favorite part..your exhaust is right at my window level, yum.

Wait a year - I'll have the lift kit and bigger tires on, and the exhaust
should clear your roof no problem :)

Kurt