[rescue] SLACKERS

Mike Free mfree at planetc.com
Tue Jan 22 20:53:18 CST 2002

do as I, and be happy in the fact that (in my case anyways) that $12 in gas
will carry me 420 miles... who cares that the paint is peeling off my
wondermachine, and I have neither carpet nor headliner, nor interior trim. I
still run the thing SCCA HS class when the season's in, so it's not like
it's slow or anything...

Mike Free
1991 dodge shadow america

ps. I used to drive a "texas classic" 1979 lincoln mark V... that same $12
in gas would carry me an astonishing 96 miles, at MOST... I remember several
times paying $45 for a fill. This is not good for a high school kid...