[rescue] SLACKERS

Derrick D. Daugherty derrick at blinky-lights.org
Tue Jan 22 20:40:27 CST 2002

It's rumored that around Tue, Jan 22, 2002 at 09:31:29PM -0500
Kurt Huhn <kurt at k-huhn.com> wrote:

> Yes that's my *actual* license plate :)  Apparently everyone else that
> registered a combination registration that day, refused the plate.  Lucky me
> :)

I would pay for a plate with 666 on it.  i'm always so jealous...but as
mentioned, the 'syn ack' will do.

> I wish I had a person standing next to it so you could see the scale.  That
> fence behind it is an 8 foot fence, hopefully that gives some indication.

don't you belong here in TX or colorado?  driving a tiny car I hate you
people :)  i can't see around you to decide what lane is most optimal at
that time slice.

there are cars here that are too big to fit in garages...ridiculous.

my other favorite part..your exhaust is right at my window level, yum.
;)