[rescue] SLACKERS

Derrick D. Daugherty derrick at blinky-lights.org
Tue Jan 22 19:42:11 CST 2002

It's rumored that around Tue, Jan 22, 2002 at 08:04:02PM -0500
Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> wrote:
> On January 22, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> >
> > Trucks like that piss me off.  It CAN'T handle well.  With suspension
> > that short. the ENTIRE wheel travel must be something like 2 inches...
>
>   It has nothing to do with handling.  It has more to do with getting
> into a certain social group.  It goes hand-in-hand with deeply
> rumbling, horribly distorted bass.  That, however, is a
> blessing...because if you could hear the REST of the music, it'd be
> torture.
>
>   "ghetto blasters"

Yous all just a buncha playa haters.  Why you gotta be that way?

RepRUHZHENT!

j/k

i've had a couple of friends that really got into this stuff...i was
embarased to ride with them.  I did get into the car audio thing in
HS..i spent like 3k on the stuff.  7 years later I've spent well over
10k on my home system and still can't get as clean and pure of sound as
I did from that system.  Need a house so I can build the room to be
sonically happy.

you'll all be glad to hear my friends grew out of this phase :)

^D
--
die trying