[rescue] SLACKERS

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Tue Jan 22 16:39:56 CST 2002

On Tue, Jan 22, 2002 at 02:50:27PM -0500, Brian Hechinger wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 22, 2002 at 02:52:35PM -0500, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> >
> > Trucks like that piss me off.  It CAN'T handle well.  With suspension
> > that short. the ENTIRE wheel travel must be something like 2 inches...
>
> it can't handle well because it's a TRUCK.  it's not meant to handle well.
> it's meant to haul thing, and go over other things.  if you want handling
> you buy a car.  or if you are one of these people you buy a civic and lower
> it so close to the ground so that it doensn't handle well either. :)

Are those things any good for drag racing?  They look like they might be.
There are a pair of super lowered Rams around here.  One of them has a
duelie.  That's just stupid.  The other has the flares of a duelie, but
it has super wide racing tires on it.  Trucks are pretty power already.
Imagine swapping a Ram V10 for the V10 from a Viper.

But, I wouldn't expect such a thing to perform well at anything other than
drag racing.

--
Joshua D. Boyd