[rescue] SLACKERS

Brian Hechinger wonko at arkham.ws
Tue Jan 22 13:50:27 CST 2002

On Tue, Jan 22, 2002 at 02:52:35PM -0500, Kurt Huhn wrote:

> Trucks like that piss me off.  It CAN'T handle well.  With suspension
> that short. the ENTIRE wheel travel must be something like 2 inches...

it can't handle well because it's a TRUCK.  it's not meant to handle well.
it's meant to haul thing, and go over other things.  if you want handling
you buy a car.  or if you are one of these people you buy a civic and lower
it so close to the ground so that it doensn't handle well either. :)

> Did you offer to give him a push? :)

or a good swift kick in the ass?

-brian