[rescue] mystery machine

Dan Sikorski me at dansikorski.com
Mon Jan 21 13:23:38 CST 2002

I would bet my bank account on it being a dual processor with a SM100 in
it.  you think it's 6 processor because there's 6 little round heat
sinks on it.  look for a picture of a sm100 online, and i bet that's
what you're dealing with. (god i need a digital camera)  the SM100 blows
balls.  and the machine in my opinion is NOT worth $250.  i paid $50 for
my 670mp with a sm100, 128mb RAM, 1 1gig disk, and 1 2gig disk.  Tell
them that's it's only a dual processor module, and that it sucks
seawater, and that if you wanted to actually use it, you'd need a new
mbus module to put a decent processor or two in.  Other than that, the
670mp is a cool box, mine is my webserver. (and as soon as i get my PROM
from dave, it's getting upgraded from it's sm100 to dual sm61's.)

	-Dan Sikorski