low-end octane2? (was: Re: [rescue] octane question)

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Mon Jan 21 01:53:51 CST 2002

On January 21, bluecanary at shaft.shaftnet.org wrote:
> >   ...and just think about it: this time we're wearing pants!
>
> ACK! I'm not! Was that a requirement?

  You know, I could get some serious mileage out of this, but I think
I'll take it easy this time.  I don't wanna wake up the cat.

> Will do! Here's hoping I can avoid falling to temptation til I know more
> about the critter.

  Now where's the fun in that!  If you can talk the seller down to
$125 or so, there's really no way it can be a bad deal, pretty much no
matter what it is.

      -Dave

--
Dave McGuire