[rescue] Re: [SunHELP] Solaris 9, First thoughts

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Sun Jan 20 00:14:23 CST 2002

On Sat, Jan 19, 2002 at 10:20:33PM -0500, Dave McGuire wrote:
> On January 19, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
> > I've spent much time in it hacking windows code.  VisualC++ works
> > with various make tools, so you just substitute them for the
> > VisualC++ project idea.
>
>   Josh...I'm going to do you a big favor...you may not recognize it as
> such right now, but you will someday: I'm not going to tell ANYONE
> about this.

I'm not so proud that I will spurn opportunities that will probably help me
a lot just because it involves working knee deep in MS crap.  I'll probably
be doing it again this comming summer (will be working on either virtual
suturing, or virtual endoscopic surgery).  I wish I could convince people
that SGIs are a better place to be doing this work.

--
Joshua D. Boyd